We are looking for a sales consultant to work for a highly successful, multinational company who is a market leader in the Finance field and is committed to make the lives of their customers easier.
In operation for over 30 years, this company has a fun and vibrant culture which you would want to be a part of! They place great emphasis on promoting internal talent. High performers are recognised with various reward/recognition programs. The company prides itself on its position in the market and is looking to keep growing.
Primarily, this role involves engaging with existing customers who have been in recent contact and determining if their needs can be filled in any additional way.
- Clear opportunity for career progression, personal growth and key experience in a sales environment. This company prioritises promoting internal staff to further their career!
- Feel valued in a warm and fun environment!
- Permanent full-time position - Monday to Friday - core business hours.
- Salary base of $55k + Commission + Super.
- Work in a new, prestigious office building in the heart of the retail hub in the CBD of Melbourne. Lots of good coffee around too!
Take the opportunity to join a happy, friendly clan who would love to welcome you as a part of the company. You will need to embrace working in a team environment and enjoy having warm conversations with all stakeholders while building natural rapport.
We are looking for applicants with a detailed understanding of the Microsoft Office package as well as excellent computer literacy skills.
- Enjoy talking, building rapport and have awesome conversational skills.
- Maintain a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction - make everyone happy!
- A team player who enjoys owning the project and can get it done!
Things you need to Know About the Role:
- Make warm calls to existing customers and identify if their needs can be serviced in a further way.
- Listen and engage with customers over the phone to understand their situation ad show initiative to tailor a product which will further suit their needs.
- Act in a friendly, professional and confident manner as well as meeting compliance requirements.
- Be able to have lots of fun in a team environment!
If you are as passionate about this opportunity as we are and like the safety and security of working for a large-scale organisation, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! For more information, please email Marcus: email@example.com