Labourpower Recruitment Services have an exciting opportunity for multi-skilled Container Unloaders, Labourers and Forklift Operators at the Port Of Brisbane and surrounding suburbs. You will have the chance to be apart of a great team, that will provide you with potential ongoing casual work and potential for growth. In return you will receive great working conditions and pay rates.
Working as a container unloader, your role will include:
- Unloading containers and manual handling
- Stock counting and reading of manifests
- Pallet Wrapping
- Warehouse Operations
- Forklift Operations (if licensed)
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous container unloading experience or willingness to learn
- Forklift license beneficial but not required
- MUST have own car & licence
- Staff must be flexible and available to work 10 - 12 hour days.
- Available for an immediate start
- Have a "can do" attitude
- Reliable & punctual - Proven attendance
- Self motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- Be physically fit
- Able for on-call work
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
If you think that you will be suitable for these role and can start IMMEDIATELY and work on call please press APPLY.
Once applied you will be prompted to engage with Scarlett to complete the online shortlisting process.
Labourpower Recruitment Services | www.labourpower.com