Working with the Distribution team of a major local company, this position will fill quickly!
Chandler Macleod are actively recruiting for a Distribution Planner to join and thrive within a dynamic team in Hanwood.
RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to)
* Forecasting and allocation of orders and kilo's is the responsibility of the Site Planning and Management team, along with communication to the Distribution Allocators.
* The Load Allocators and Distribution Management is responsible for ensuring that all loads are allocated accordingly with Transport Companies and all communications for any changes, delays and cancellations are recorded for future reference.
* Checking Kilos to be dispatched by checking the customer and transfer orders
* Allocating Transport on a daily basis ensuring all record keeping is updated using the correct procedure
* Confirmation of Allocations is communicated with Site Planners and Production Managers to confirm if production of orders will be met
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Excellent computer skills, with competency in the use of computer Software and Microsoft office programs
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Maintain high standards of work, behaviour & follow direction
* Commitment to ensuring a safe work environment and active promotion of safe working practices on the job
* Good problem solving skills and the ability to be decisive
* Quick response time and good time management skills
* Strong initiative
* Excellent Attendance
* Must be a permanent resident of Australia or Australian Citizen
If this sounds like you, apply now or for more information, please contact the Chandler Macleod Griffith team on (02) 6762 9055.