- Contract opportunity onsite at one of Australia's leading energy pioneers
- Full-time until 31Dec2021
- Immediate start, Adelaide CBD location
About The Company
Santos is one of the leading independent oil and gas producers in the Asia-Pacific region, supplying the energy needs of homes, businesses and major industries throughout Australia and Asia.
Chandler Macleod, in collaboration with Santos, is currently seeking office and field-based professionals for contract opportunities across Australia.
About The Role
Reporting to the Team Leader Training Services and Change, you will deliver centralised training administration, scheduling, data and records management for purposes of identifying improvement opportunities, preferred suppliers, and relevant outcomes. This will be delivered in line with company values and in accordance with regulatory and legal requirements.
Specifically, this role will be accountable for:
- Ensure that employee training records are managed in the learning management system/s (LMS) and functionality of the LMS is maintained
- Provide advice and guidance to the business on availability of training activities and training issues
- Liaise with and monitor the performance and engagement of external training providers
- Coordinate required training, scheduling and course logistics including licensing and legislative training & assessment.
- Meet and greet external facilitators and ensure they are set up in training room
- Provide compliance reporting to the business
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to understand training needs and offer suggested solutions
- Process training invoices and expenses
Ideally, you will have:
- Qualifications in training and/or equivalent training industry experience in administration
- Experience maintaining learning management systems (SuccessFactors preferred, but not essential)
- Ability to learn regulatory requirements for field operations staff
- Strong Microsoft suite skills including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong customer service skills
- Team Player
- Eye for detail, Problem solver
- Ideally experience working with field operations teams and understanding of rosters
If this sounds like you, and you have the required experience, skills, and qualifications for this contract opportunity, please 'Apply' today. Your Chandler Macleod Consultant will be in contact to discuss your application further. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: to be considered for this position, you must have current work rights in Australia (i.e. Australian Citizenship, permanent residency or an eligible working visa with no restrictions to work in South Australia).