- 6 months contract + further extensions
- High profile enterprise client with an impressive project repertoire
- Join one of the best QA teams in FinTech!
This is a wonderful long term contract taking you the end of the third quarter of 2021 with a view to further extend. In addition, you will be joining a close-knit, and collaborative team within a true industry leader.
We are looking for a strong Automation Technical QA who is across Systems, Technical & Automated testing.
Exceptional communications and engagement skills are a must as you will be working not only with technical parties, but also the business to ensure quality of value-added customer solutions.
To be considered you will need to bring with you:
- Solid experience in Back-end Technical Testing and especially with strength across Automation testing
- Proven experience in testing microservices and APIs
- Prior experience in testing queues / event-driven messaging solutions / data replication (MQ or Solace)
- Previous experience in testing containers / VMs on premise or in cloud
- Experience in Cucumber and any other BDD frameworks.
- The aility to translate minimal requirements into clear testing straegies, proven success in creating Testing Artefacts and a systematic approach to planning and undertaking end-to-end testing
- Previous banking experience would be highly regarded but not mandatory, as is experience in tools such as Splunk and AppDynamics
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to take initiative and problem solve, as well as the willingness to be flexible and to go above and beyond.
- Experience in working within an Agile delivery environment
- A consultative approach with business stakeholders
If you love collaboration, the willingness to be flexible and to go above and beyond, please send through your CV.
Please note: With respect due to the high volume of applicants, only those shortlisted (with Ruby) will be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856