This values based organisation has a history of providing a range of services to the community and those in need. They are diverse in their offering and reach and are currently undergoing a period of review and growth. Reporting to the HR Manager you will support and coach a small HR support team. To ensure success in this role you will need to be able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and undertake a range of generalist HR duties including:
- Ensure service driven HR support for leaders and the business in general
- Management of recruitment team and selection processes
- Ensure compliance and efficiency of the payroll and HR support function
- Process map and suggest improvements for internal HR services and processes.
- Ensuring compliance with business processes and systems
- Support the culture and performance of the business
- Support in the compilation of reports and information for leaaders
- Other Ad hoc HR projects and duties
- Undertake review of current systems and processes and recommend improvements
As a generalist you will have previous HR operations experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects as they arise. You will have the ability to adjust your priorities in a fast paced, changing environment. You will have experience partnering with leaders with timely and solid advice to support their business. Your experience and background will have given you the ability to pre-empt issues and work proactively to support business operations. Tertiary qualifications are highly desireable, as is your experience leading a small team in a similar operational leadership role.
This is an exciting opportunity to truly add value in a growing organisation. This role is located in Brisbane city fringe location.
To apply, please follow the link below with resume (MS Word) and cover letter. If you have any questions, please call Lilia on (07) 3031 3291.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.