This is a hands-on, technical role on a cross-platform engineering team that's responsible for core technology infrastructure in an inclusive, collaborative, and engaging working environment.
This is an initial 12 month contract with the likelihood of extension. Remote working across Australia!
- Installs, maintains and upgrades internal computer hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve reliability and performance of system.
- Monitors usage and performance.
- Troubleshoots server, software and hardware issues.
- Assists with recommending, scheduling and implementing system hardware and/or software upgrades or repairs.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
- Supports Web access and electronic messaging services and maintains a secure systems environment.
- Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth.
- Network troubleshooting
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles
- 2+ years of experience with Saas application
- You are a strong system administrator with deep technical and administrative knowledge of operating systems, VPN solutions, various SaaS Collaboration platforms.
- Cloud Application and Infrastructure experience
- You possess strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets
- Good to have experience in Cloud infrastructure environment
- Good to have experience in providing support in a distributed global team environment
Key Accounts Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856