About Us: -
Dash Group are leading Specialists within the aged care space, a proud National Disability Insurance (NDIS) registered provider, offering extensive support and care to participants and their families to ensure them the best quality of life. We deliver transparency and honesty throughout every stage of the recruitment process, ensuring customer service excellence across our health care division, priding ourselves on matching clients and candidates on more than just their skill base.
About the role: -
We are looking for NDIS Support workers across Sydney, to provide support to participants within their home and across the community. As an NDIS Support Worker, you will be working alongside participants to get to know their personal needs and interests, delivering the assistance they need in daily life and to help achieve their goals. This is temporary contract with the scope to become more permanent, offering a regular work roster, with the flexibility to assist people on a casual basis.
At Dash Group we offer: -
- Extensive Support – Our Consultants are available 24-7 to assist you with any enquiries or concerns that may arise.
- A team that truly care about our candidates, we pride ourselves on our experience and understanding what you do.
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Flexible work/ life balance to meet your needs.
- Tailored shifts to suit you - Permanent part time work
What we are looking for:
Dash are seeking caring and passionate support workers who are self-motivated, reliable and pride themselves on delivering excellent care and support to their participants.
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willing to obtain)
- Police Check (within 12 months or willing to obtain)
- Flu Vaccination (or willingness to obtain)
- Relevant qualifications in Disability, Health or Community Services field
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Administration of Medication (or willing to obtain)
- Hold a full driver’s license and own vehicle.
- First Aid
- Manual Handling (or willing to obtain)
Important Information :-
All applicants are required to complete a NDIS Worker Screening Check imposed by the Government as of February 2021. We strongly encourage all candidates to undergo the NDIS Worker Screening Check at your earliest opportunity to avoid potential delays with processing times of applications.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply now with a resume clearly outlining your relevant experience. If you would like any more information, then please don’t hesitate to contact me on 0477311229.
We would still love to hear from you if you do not feel you fit ALL of the above criteria, but you are passionate about working within the sector, then please still get in touch.
Dash Group operates within the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Frameworks, committed to excellence in care with the safety and happiness of those under our care. As part of compliance all candidates and employees must adhere to mandatory screening checks.
Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!