Manpower are currently seeking experienced logistics team members for an ongoing opportunity with their client located in Baulkham Hill, NSW.
This is a Monday to Friday role where your duties will involve:
- Receiving, shipping and picking functions, RF scanning
- Basic stock control
- Unloading and loading of truck with the use of a forklift..
- Good verbal and written communication
- Adhere to all Workplace Health and Safety Policies
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Be happy to undergo a pre employment medical
- Hold a current LF license with high reach experience
- Ability to work Monday to Friday with shifts between 7am - 4pm
- Flexible to work overtime or weekends when workload permits
If you feel you meet the initial requirements of this position, please click 'APPLY' now!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856