- Fantastic Permanent opportunity
- Opportunity to grow and develop skills
- Potential for growth into a leadership role
We are currently looking for Trade qualified fitters, who are keen to move into a service technician role.
This role will involve you travelling to different client sites and maintaining company equipment.
This role is going to be a standard day shift, with some overtime and weekend work as required. The role will primarily be site work, with some workshop work as needed.
The client will provide a service vehicle, phone and Ipad for work.
- Qualified Fitter, machinist or mechanic
- Strong customer service skills
- Forklift, EWP, Confined Spaces and Crane licences (Bonus)
- Welding experience and/ or tickets
- Available for overtime
- Able to work independently and manage your own time
- Potential leadership progression
- Higher Superannuation contribution
- Additional allowances paid
- Great and supportive team
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, apply now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.