You will be an integral part of a greenfield data transformation within a Health organisation. Your Analytical ability will inform the business to make business decisions to best serve the community. You will be drawing on you statistical and data modelling ability to analyse clinical and health related data, liaise with non-technical stakeholders to really understand what they need and guide them to uncover the core of what they need and provide insights to solve those business problems. This role would be ideal for someone who understands a Health environment or comes from a Health Informatics or research background. Multiple exciting projects to get involved in including GIS mapping.
- Full time permanent role
- South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne
- Salary Sacrificing
- 1 day a week WFH
- Green field data transformation
- to contribute to the management and coordination of the research, collection, analysis and reporting of relevant and high quality health data, performance indicators and project initiatives.
- Provide insights in Power BI Dashboards and present your findings to those stakeholders
- Requirement gathering and building internal relationships with stakeholders
- Data cleansing, Power BI Dashboards Maintenance and Testing
- Data Modelling
- Be the data custodian and drive data governance
- Identify health trends and provide gap analysis and insights based off the health data
- Respond to governmental regulatory reporting (report writing)
Your will need to have:
- Relevant Degree qualifications IT/Mathematics/Statistics/Health Informatics
- Technical expertise in Power BI and Dax (Setting up gateways)
- Health industry sector experience highly desirable
- Proficient ETL and SQL and exposure to Python
- Proficient data modelling
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Must have full Australian working rights
If you are seeking an exciting role to take the organisation on a health journey and really make this role your own please APPLY NOW.