Our client is a leading tech company and are scaling up their payroll product and as such on the lookout for a Senior Business Analyst to join their fun, friendly and flexible working environment.
With an impressive and growing client list, including globally, they seek a product facing Business Analyst, to join the team and work predominantly remotely (currently the team goes in on Fridays).
More about the role:
- Be a subject matter expert payroll - specifically scoping of payroll compliance changes and supporting general enhancement of the their core solution working with the BA team.
- Providing insights and guidance on the produce enhancement, based on your expert payroll compliance and legislation knowledge
- Practising industry best practices in business analysis techniques
- Solve complex problems, lead process modelling, user needs analysis, and implement process Improvements
- Design and position the payroll product to best deliver value to stakeholders and customers
- Stay connected with upcoming changes, scope the requirements working with the BA team, Product Leaders, Developers and Testers
- Communicate with the business and support communications with the customer base; including maintaining online help and educational materials relating to a product release.
- Assist in roadblocks, pulling in others when necessary and escalating when required
- Quickly build trust to enable positive relationships with product development key stakeholders and partner stakeholders, leading these relationships where appropriate
- Prior experience in the above listed responsibilities is a MUST
- Experience as a Payroll Product Development Business Analyst experience - not payroll implementation
- Proven payroll compliance and legislations expertise
- Excellent strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
- Keen member of the Business Analysis community!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take on key Senior Business Analyst permanent role within a progressive payroll software consultancy. If you believe this is the next step for you APPLY NOW by clicking the link below or call Jessie Yong for a confidential discussion
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856