- Contract engagement
- R&S, Firewalls & Proxies – Bluecoat, Checkpoint, F5
- Sydney offices
About the company:
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful and fastest-growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia, and Europe.
About the engagement:
Green Light are delivering a project for an industry leading organisation and have a requirement for a talented Network Security Consultant to join our Sydney project delivery team. The position is primarily focused working as part of a project team providing architecture advisory, support and documentation.
The role is also heavily involved with the high-level design and implementation of network security solutions to be delivered into a cloud-based environment.
This engagement is for a Federal government end customer requiring Australian Ctizens who have the ability to obtain a baseline clearance.
- Working as a Network Security Specialist within a project team for multiplatform solutioning (Checkpoint, Juniper, Palo Alto, F5 etc.) to local and global sites.
- Provide the master designs to be implemented for the configuration, migration and upgrade of firewalls, IPS, NAC, encryption and a wide variety of other security products/appliances.
- Expertise with the network datacentre fabric layer – Cisco ACI, Cisco ISE
- Good experience with proxies – Bluecoat
- Provide technical guidance for Network and Security infrastructure components in accordance with agreed service levels, standards and processes
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing network, network security and proxy solutions
- Extensive hands-on experience with similar multivariant environments
- Demonstrated experience monitoring and maintaining network management & security (PCNSE, ACE, CCNA, CCIE and CISSP certifications would be highly regarded)
- SRAS (Plus Secure), SFT would be advantageous.
- Advanced knowledge of LAN and WAN protocols such as RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS.
- Understanding of Global/Local load balancing devices including F5 (LTM, GTM, ASM), Cisco CSS
- Some understanding of network cloud migrations, SFT etc. would be highly regarded
- An established technical environment which encourages technical improvement and diversity
- Large enterprise end customer
- Collaborative work environment
- Utilise your full skillset – network security, proxies, R&S, cloud migration etc.
- Live locally – Sydney offices
- Competitive daily rates according to experience
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact John – Senior Resource Manager for a confidential discussion with Green Light Worldwide.