Our client based South West is now seeking Machine Operators for an immediate start on day and afternoon shift.
- Set up line ready for production, including adhesive and catalyst preparation, set glue machine , oven press parameters conducting glue weight tests.
- Operate line, including HMI operation, veneer checks, on curing conveyor, adhesive and catalyst changes, stillage changes, block removal,and labelling and in process interventions.
- Collect data and record as required.
- Clean and tidy line at the end of the shift, including removing stillage and in feed conveyor, turning off adhesive and catalyst, cleaning glue machine , conveyor chains, stacker belts and pulley's, clean press and lube press tray,remove rubbish, fill catalyst tank, tap adhesive pallecon, break down empty pallecons.
- Participate in the setups and clean ups as required.
- participate in process improvement projects to improve safety, product quality, new product development, decrease cost and improve product performance.
- Handle material and equipment efficiently and safely.
- Act at all times in compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Follow the direction of the Supervisor and Operations Manager at all times.
- Contribute to the production of quality products according to work orders, quality procedures and research requirements.
- Read and understand all internal forms and documents related to TIC operations.
- Notify appropriate personnel of any condition or situation that may contribute to product pr system non conformity, or employee personal safety.
- Be open to change and constant improvements in processes.
To be considered fro the these positions you will need to possess the following but not limited to;
- Previous machine operation experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience working with timber is preferred but not essential.
- Current car & licence is essential as this is day and or afternoon shift, hours will vary.
- Current Forklift Licence is preferred.
- Reliability is a MUST!!
- Any other tasks as required.
These positions will start on day shift initially for training purposes and then will go to afternoon shift.
They are also looking to potentially offer full-time employment after a period of time to the right applicants.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for these positions and are available for an immediate start then please submit your resume.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Labourpower Recruitment Services | www.labourpower.com