One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Learning Designer/Instructional Designer for a role that has been specifically created to facilitate e-learning packages for registered charities to learn about their responsibilities in an engaging and informative way.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited:
- Writing interactive online training modules for charity boards on key governance/legal topics
- Experience end-to-end development of e-learning products for distance learning
- Creating course outlines, instructional content, learning guidance, practical tasks, assessment/quizzes, etc, and manage the overall learning development process
- Liaising with stakeholders including subject matter experts, multimedia and learning platform providers
- Experience working with third party online course platforms and organising content into the online Learning Management Systems
- Overseeing user testing
- Evaluating course performance to make improvements as necessary
- Planning, goal setting, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualified in Instructional design, vocational/adult education or related field
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Scope, design and development of innovative eLearning training and education solutions utilising a variety of industry software, tailored to specific program and adult learner needs
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders (internal and external) to create learning resources and activities
- Proven ability to collaborate, influence and negotiate with stakeholders (including Subject Matter Experts and/or vendors) to deliver best practice e-learning materials
- Monitor, evaluate and review training and educational materials and the effectiveness of related programs taking into account participant feedback
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with an appreciation for the importance of attention to detail.
- tertiary qualifications (preferably in Legal Education /Instructional /Learning Design or equivalent)
- Experience developing e-Learning resources using relevant applications/authoring tools (technical skills in graphic design training production tools) and Learning management systems such as MOOC platforms.
- Experience applying instructional design models and adult learning theories/principals to the development of engaging learning solutions and resources.
- Sound problem solving skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage to deadlines, preferably within a project environment.
Contract Term: 6 months with 2 x 3 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 13 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.