- face2face Recruitment reference #542543
- Contract role
- 6 Month initial Contract
- Melbourne Location
- Australian Citizen
About the Role:
Our Federal Government client is seeking the services of an experienced Learning Designer/Instructional Designer to assist in promoting accessible information about Australia’s charity sector.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Write interactive online training modules for charity boards on key governance/legal topics
- Experience end-to-end development of e-learning products for distance learning
- Create course outlines, instructional content, learning guidance, practical tasks, assessment/quizzes, etc, and manage the overall learning development process
- Liaise with stakeholders including subject matter experts, multimedia and learning platform providers
- Experience working with third party online course platforms and organising content into the online Learning Management Systems
- Oversee user testing
- Evaluate course performance to make improvements as necessary
- Planning, goal setting, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualified in Instructional design, vocational/adult education or related field
Ideal Job Seeker
- Scope, design and development of innovative eLearning training and education solutions utilising a variety of industry software, tailored to specific program and adult learner needs
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders (internal and external) to create learning resources and activities
- Proven ability to collaborate, influence and negotiate with stakeholders (including Subject Matter Experts and/or vendors) to deliver best practice eLearning materials
- Monitor, evaluate and review training and educational materials and the effectiveness of related programs considering participant feedback
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with an appreciation for the importance of attention to detail.
- tertiary qualifications (preferably in Legal Education /Instructional /Learning Design or equivalent)
- Experience developing eLearning resources using relevant applications/authoring tools (technical skills in graphic design training production tools) and Learning management systems such as MOOC platforms.
- Experience applying instructional design models and adult learning theories/principals to the development of engaging learning solutions and resources.
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage to deadlines, preferably within a project environment.
Australian Citizenship is required for this Assignment, with a 5 year working history in Australia
If you would like to know more about this role, please Apply Now.
(02) 6199 5750