Support for the CA/CPA
Training twice a month
Business Services Intermediate to Senior Accountant for a reputable Orange firm. They pride themselves on their holistic approach with their clients which includes compliance, but also financial planning, SMSFs, mortgage broking & financing, strategic planning & advisory and bookkeeping.
Training & Progression:
- Support through your CA or CPA.
- Training is twice monthly & includes both internal & external training programs.
- There is a plethora of webinars & voluntary training programs you can access at will.
- The firm has a traditional structure that can see you move to Senior & all the way through to Partner if that’s what you desire.
- They empower their staff to take on a varied workload, so whilst a significant portion of your work when beginning at the firm will be compliance, you will be encouraged to take on work outside of this to build the diversity of your skill-set.
- You’ll work with clients primarily in the SME space or HNWIs across sectors including farming, medical and hospitality. With a very open structure at the firm, you’ll also receive exposure to larger & more complex clients handled by the Partners.
The team is friendly & social with Friday drinks and regular team bonding outings provided by the firm. Hours are not long, with everyone out the door on time.
With over 18 years experience recruiting in the Accounting Sector, I can guarantee that your application is in good hands.
The market is small and confidentiality is key. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have or to discuss the options available in the market.
Aaron Matrljan – Associate Director
ALRA | Australia’s Leading Recruitment Agency
M: 0405 100 650
P: 1300 002 572