One of our premium client based is looking for a Hadoop /Bigdata Administrator.
Remote working ! Across Australia! 12 months + Ongoing contract
You will work with technical teams to implement next generation security initiatives and security proof of concepts to improve security posture.
Experience working with Big Data environments and web development is desirable.
Creativity, self-driven, problem solving and attention to detail are valuable traits of a successful candidate.
- 3 years experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, Spark, or Storm
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience with Linux / Unix operating systems
- Experience with Hortonworks Data Platform/clusters or Cloudera
- Experience with Elastic stack
- Experience with Ansible or Chef
- Experience with Full-stack Development
- Experience with Java frameworks (e.g. spring, hibernate, struts)
- Experience with XML and REST API integration
- Experience with nginx or other web application server
- Experience with Relational database design/development (e.g. DB2,MySQL)
- Experience with NoSQL database design/development (e.g. HBase,MongoDB, Cloudant)
- Experience integrating SAML / Single Sign-On (SSO) / LDAP authentication for applications
- Ability and interest to learn new tools and technologies
- Experience with Agile development / DevOps methodologies and tools (e.g. GitHub | Travis | JIRA)
Key Accounts Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856