An outstanding opportunity awaits an experienced VR GP with an interest in family medicine to join a busy practice in Willagee located just south west of Perth.
- Earn 70 percent of billings plus an hourly guarantee
- Established practice serving a diverse and indigenous community
- DPA positions available | full time and part time opportunities
The practice has been growing steadily and is now in need of an additional VR GP to join their team with more patients than the current doctors can accommodate. Offering top notch support and state of the art facilities to maximise your time and billings, the new GP can expect to be fully booked from Day 1. Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm and Saturday from 8.00am to 12.00pm.
What to Expect:
General Medicine, Acute Care, Chronic Care, Allied Health, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Preventative Health Education, Immunisations, Skin Checks, Travel Medicine, Health Assessments, Antenatal Clinic, Paediatric Care, Children’s Vaccinations, Onsite Pathology.
To be successful:
- Must have current AHPRA registration
- Must have FRACGP or equivalent
- Must be an Australian Resident
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role, call Erika on 0414 226 080 and forward an updated copy of your CV to Erika@sigmaresourcing.com.au