- Contract opportunity onsite at one of Australia's leading energy pioneers
- Full-time 3 month engagement
- Immediate start, Adelaide CBD location
About The Company
Santos is one of the leading independent oil and gas producers in the Asia-Pacific region, supplying the energy needs of homes, businesses and major industries throughout Australia and Asia.
Chandler Macleod, in collaboration with Santos, is currently seeking office and field-based professionals for contract opportunities across Australia.
About The Role
Reporting to the Financial Services Manager, you will assist the finance unit by refining and embedding treasury and cash management procedures, following the implementation of SAP S4/Hana.
Specifically, this role will be accountable for:
- Clearing open items in SAP (both pre and post migration data) to establish clear cash position
- Developing and testing KPIs for monitoring and tracking joint venture funding positions
- Documenting daily cash management processes
- Participating in other process improvement projects across Finance
- Additional activities as required by the Financial Controller
Ideally, you will have:
- Bachelor level qualifications in accounting, commerce or a similar business related discipline
- Experience working in large corporate businesses within a financial accounting position
- Experience using SAP (essential) as well as MS Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong skills in financial analysis and reporting
- The ability to build strong relationships, based upon strong communication and people engagement skills
- A forward-thinking outlook and the ability to navigate complex environments at pace
If this sounds like you, and you have the required experience, skills, and qualifications for this contract opportunity, please 'Apply' today. Your Chandler Macleod Consultant will be in contact to discuss your application further.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: to be considered for this position, you must have current work rights in Australia (i.e. Australian Citizenship, permanent residency or an eligible working visa with no restrictions to work in South Australia).