Tailored Resources is fast becoming one of Australia's leading providers of staff to companies within the hospitality, construction, mining, civil, and oil & gas industries.
We are independently and locally owned, and we partner with some of the world's leading businesses within these sectors to provide staff across multiple areas. We supply a minimum of 50 hand-selected candidates to our client base each week.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Want to try something different and give working in our beautiful north-west a go? Be a part of the dynamic team that provides meals & beverage all day long to the largest number of visitors in Newman, WA. The Duty Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and be the first point of contact to customers, whilst supporting, motivating, and training employees.
- Driven to execute great customer service
- Passionate about food & beverages
- Leadership skills with a flair for managing and motivating staff
- Available to work flexible hours across the week including nights and weekends
- Previous managerial experience
- Hospitality or management qualifications
- National Police Clearance & Safe food Handling Certificate
- Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical and drug screen
If you tick these boxes, then you need to talk to us!
- Permanent employment
- Free accommodation
- Attractive salary
- Career progression opportunities
- Explore the great north-west on your days off!
WE DON’T WANT YOU TO MISS OUT!
Reach your potential with Tailored Resources. Don’t miss the chance to showcase your skills and be rewarded accordingly!
Click “APPLY NOW” or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
We put people before profit, and it shows in everything we do and with everyone we work with.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.