- Named Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company"
- Digital Product and Solutions Marketing
- 12 Months contract Sydney CBD
Our Client is one of the fastest growing top 10 enterprise software companies in the world and voted one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For".
Strategic Product Marketing Manager to help differentiate and grow Platform solutions in APAC region and drive pipeline generation.
- Be an activist, evangelist and product marketing engine behind solutions in the APAC region, driving pipeline generation and growth
- Support APAC Sales, Marketing and Sales Enablement to actively enable the field on the value proposition, sales plays, stories and product updates, and compile self-serve content to drive enablement at scale in APAC
- Maintain local market based insights that results in a deep understanding of the buyers; fuel go-to-market planning, positioning adjustments, and compelling insights for sales teams and marketing campaigns
- Support the collaboration between regional marketing teams, industry teams, other Cloud Product Marketing peers, and Headquarters
- Collate and disseminate locally compelling content, messaging and offers that fuel the demand generation engine and execute Product marketing programs & tactics, supporting in-country campaigns, customer research and content creation initiatives
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years work experience in product marketing, solutions marketing, customer-facing product management, or solution engineering
- Must have experience of marketing campaign execution
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
- Self-starter with the ability to navigate a complex organisation to drive projects from idea to execution, fast
- Knowledge of, or experience in, marketing to B2B executive buyers
- Strong written and communication skills, attention to detail and a strategic thinker - strong interpersonal skills
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, and wildly creative and experience working across multiple APAC regions
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 211999.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.