Our client is seeking an energetic Helpdesk / Desktop Support Officer to join their team and provide 1st and 2nd level technical support within a collaborative and customer focused team culture. This contract is for an initial 3 months with possible extension requiring an ASAP start. Would suit someone that is eagar to learn and grow professionally.
- Provide level 1 & level 2 support (Help desk and desktop support)
- Monitor and process routine incoming help desk requests
- Ensuring all requests are managed professionally, timeframes are met, and follow-up actions are executed
- Troubleshoot technical issues and perform remediation
- Work with third level teams to either escalate incidents or obtain technical information
- Review and update documentation such as knowledge base and asset register.
- Progress IT requests such as hardware imaging and software installs
Skills and experience
- In depth knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Experience supporting an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of desktop devices, including PC's, laptops, tablets and iPhone
- Experience with installation/troubleshooting of software and hardware faults
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to be able to diagnose, technical and hardware issues
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- An understanding of ITIL processes (incident, change, and problem management)
- Experience managing Active Directory objects
- Experience working in an ITSM platform such as ServiceNow
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 211106.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.