Neat Freak? You'll fit right in!
You will be working for a family-owned company that has been a global leader in the home care business for over 140 years, spanning over five generations, it has developed the world’s best cleaning tools.
Having had strong performance throughout the last 12 months they are now looking to expand their team and are on the lookout for their next customer service consultant to join a small team of professionals with great tenure.
Located in the South Eastern Suburbs you will be part of the customer care team and will be the first point of contact for their consumers. Your day will consist of managing consumer enquiries, responding to emails, handling inbound calls and when needed assist in the outlet shop.
Aiming for first touch resolution you will use your excellent customer service skills to assist in finding the best solution for the consumer with their enquiry.
This role is an ongoing temporary position with view to permanency.
A BIT ABOUT YOU ...
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience in either a call centre, retail environment or reception/administration
- Previously managed complaints, troubleshooting and warranty claims (ideally in small electrical products - nice to have however not essential)
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU...
- South Eastern Suburbs location with onsite parking
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Great hours 8.30-4.30pm Monday to Friday
If this sounds like your perfect next role, click APPLY or please contact Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.