Green Light are assisting in delivering projects for an industry leading organisation and have an immediate requirement for several experienced individuals operating in the Dynamics 365 domain. The successful candidate will be offered an initial 12-month contract with a strong likelihood of additional extension options.
In return you will have the opportunity to work with a Large Australian Professional Services Organisation, playing a key role delivering CRM Development & Architecture across the account
There are several available positions including:
- Senior Technical Architect (CRM)
- Gather and provide design guidance for mid to large sized Dynamics 365 projects
- facilitate discussions with Business and technical stakeholders gathering requirements and presenting technical vision
- Depth of knowledge regarding Dynamics 365, Portals and when to use native vs custom development
- Participate with implementation team, including developing solution proposals
- Provider leadership and technical guidance to the project team
- Conduct code reviews
- Lead/ Senior Developer (CRM)
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with key business users
- Architect the CRM system
- Advise business users on best practices for CRM, Development, and integration processes with Microsoft Flow
- Balance users’ requests and requirements with technical constraints
- Build and configure CRM forms, views, dashboards, workflows, and portals
- ISSRS reports with SQL and FetchXML
- Experience with D365 CDS PowerApps model, automating business processes with workflow
- Work with various stakeholders to support members and resolve technical issues.
- Senior Developer (CRM)
- Build CRM forms, views, dashboards, workflows, and Dynamics portals
- Develop SSRS reports
- Provide support to the applications including fixing application issues
- Support and mentor Jr Development resources
- Developer/ Functional Consultant – (CRM)
- Participate in peer reviews and code configuration changes
- Conduct unit and unit integration testing for the code/configuration
- Effectively utilise SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRMToolbox for administration of CRM systems
- Maintain code repository, Azure, DevOps backlog and source control
- AGSVA - Negative Vetting 1 Security clearance - Mandatory
You will receive an initial 12-month contract with the likelihood of additional extension options, an attractive hourly rate working on largeaccount/ team with great culture. You will also join a leading service provider working on integral projects.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the role for you apply now via email to email@example.com or contact Zac Weston on 0481755683 for more details.
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure, and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia, and Europe.