Tailored Resources is fast becoming one of Australia's leading providers of staff to companies within the construction, mining, civil, and oil & gas industries.
We are independently and locally owned, and we partner with some of the world's leading businesses within these sectors to provide staff across multiple areas including mining hospitality, trades, and other onsite job roles. We supply a minimum of 50 hand-selected candidates for our client base each week.
The successful candidates will need to be able to work well in a team, show high energy, a positive attitude, strong organisation & time management skills.
- Cook Experience
- National Police Clearance - from within previous 6 months
- Safe Food Handling Induction
- Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical and drug screen
- Previous FIFO experience – advantageous
- Mine site inductions/licences – advantageous
- Contactable references - from within previous 12 months
If you tick these boxes, then you need to talk to us!
- Immediate starts!
- Competitive hourly rates
- 3/1 & 2/1 casual or ongoing rosters – you choose how much you want to work
- Work with clients that offer work-life balance rosters
- Our phones are answered 7 days a week to offer the optimal employee experience
- Weekly pay with a WA based Payroll Manager
- Opportunity to gain experience working on different sites
- Quarterly family BBQs to welcome you to the family
- Pre-emptive mental health inductions for you and your family
WE DON’T WANT YOU TO MISS OUT!
Reach your potential with Tailored Resources. Don’t miss the chance to showcase your skills, be rewarded accordingly and be a part of the industry leaders!
Click “APPLY NOW” or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
We put people before profit, and it shows in everything we do and with everyone we work with.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.