Out client, is an industry leader in the provision of integrated services including cleaning and security services in retail centres and airports throughout Australia. We pride ourselves in the delivery of highly proactive and well managed services to our Clients.
We are currently seeking suitably experienced specialist Cleaning Operators for a premium retail site. The successful candidates will be responsible for the provision of daily cleaning services with a strong customer service focus.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Hold an unrestricted Drivers Licence and have access to or own a reliable vehicle
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
To be successful in this position you will need to display the following:
- High level of presentation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Commitment to working in and maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work flexible hours and public holidays
- Excellent mobility and physically able to walk for lengthy periods.
- Happy and friendly disposition
- Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual
- Previous experience stripping and sealing floor surfaces preferred but not essential
- Full professional uniform provided
- Stable, long-term employment
- On-site training, professional development
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages candidates who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders to apply.