Cisco Sales Specialist
Green Light are seeking a Cisco Sales specialist to join either our Melbourne OR Sydney based delivery teams.
As the Cisco Sales Specialist, you will have a detailed understanding of Cisco Products and Services as well as industry trends. Your role is tasked with providing Cisco sales expertise to support Strategic Accounts and Enterprise/Government sales teams.
The Cisco Sales Specialist role works between the front-line sales team and the solution architects to develop and propose Cisco digital solutions to address customers current and future business needs.
The role will be responsible for operating in-step with the sales executives in generating, pursuing and closing digital opportunities that are: identified through the sales executives and their teams; through the Sales Specialists personal professional networks; various campaign activities.
An additional function will be enabling cross-skilling of the Cisco suite with other Sales Specialists and Solution Architects.
- Minimum 5years’ experience in technical sales
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Sales/Pre-sales of Cisco solutions
- Sound understanding of Telco and ICT technologies and trends
- Cisco Sales Certifications desirables (UC/CC/Webex) coupled with strong understanding of below:
- Cisco Webex Calling
- Cisco Webex Contact Centre
- Cisco Collaboration Solutions
- Cisco UCCE/Cisco UCCX
- Cisco Business Video: Desktop video, meeting room, and immersive video room solutions
- Cisco Unified Communications: Both on premise and Cloud/Hosted offerings
- Long term engagement 12 months up front.
- Attractive daily rates according to experience.