Business Process Analyst
IT Service Desk Transformation Project / ITIL/ 3 Months +extensions
Green Light Australia is looking for an experienced Business Process Writer / Analyst to join our Melbourne team and provide business analysis services on a Service Desk transformation project.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Examine and analyse current system, business processes and customer behaviours.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand and document business process requirements.
- Develop procedure, plan and other documentation for inclusion into a Procedure and Operational Manual.
- Maintain metrics and methodologies to ensure best practice
- Use project management tools
- Work in multi-functional teams and contribute to the overall success of projects via physical / virtual meetings, online chat, documentation.
- Must have bachelor’s degree in ICT/Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience on transformation projects in Service Desk, Service Delivery or Service Management
- 4+ year’s experience in business analysis, process writing or technical writing within IT Services / infrastructure environment
- Uses ITIL and Agile methodologies and exposure to Quality Assurance process/procedures
- Conversant in a wide-range of tech topics: Networking, Agile vs Waterfall, Transformation, Integration.
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience in engaging key executive’s, stakeholders and customers to assess and propose effective customer focused ICT solutions.
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.