We are stoked to be partnered with an exciting Australian brand who are gaining some serious traction in their industry. They specialise in PPE and workwear and wholesale throughout Australia to an extensive range of clients. These guys are searching for their next Business Development Manager in QLD.
This role is for someone who is really keen to take the next step in their sales career – this is a role that requires you to roll up your sleeves and make it your own. You’ll be representing two brands across QLD, assisting a large portfolio of existing clients while also showcasing your existing sales skills and seeking new business opportunities. This role will be Brisbane based, and a mixture of working from home and being out on the road. There will also be travel required across the state, to cover the given territory.
To be successful
- Existing sales experience in a similar role is a must
- Strong sense of self management and ability to work autonomously
- Proven sales abilities and confidence with KPI’s
- Display an enthusiasm and drive for new business opportunities
- Drivers license required
What’s in it for you?
- $100k + super + car allowance & fuel + uncapped and achievable commissions
- Work amongst a supportive and close-knit team
- Make this role your own, and manage your own week
- Adequate training giving you all the tools to succeed, with the opportunity to head interstate to learn all about the business and processes
If this sounds like an opportunity you can't pass up - please follow the application process and submit your CV. If you'd like to learn more about the role, please reach out to Paris at email@example.com