- face2face reference number: 542503
- 12 months with further 2*6 possible extensions
- Australian Citizens
- Location: Canberra Only
About the Role:
Our Federal Government client is seeking an Automation Tester on improving and developing future platforms
- Contribute towards defining a Test Automation framework and the automation of manual testing tasks across all projects within the client
- Apply sound technical understanding of relevant automated test tools and related technologies (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Specflow, Protractor/Karma, Cucumber, and automation framework) in development of automated test suites.
- Apply practical programming experience using .Net (preferably C#), SQL, XML and package management (e.g. nuget, npm etc).
- Experience with mobile Automation tools and frameworks is desirable
- Identify and automate manual test cases where necessary.
- Take ownership, plan and execute both functional and non-functional tests as per the SLA and within agreed timeframes.
- Implement and manage continuous automated testing integration using Microsoft tools (e.g. Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Unit testing framework) for the automation of functional/system testing.
Follow face2face on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies:
02 6199 5750