- Long term career progression and one to one mentoring
- Strong project exposure at all stages with project/client ownership
- Outstanding team culture and a central CBD based office
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique Sydney CBD based design studio has over 15 years experience delivering outstanding projects in a very diverse range of sectors. Their approach to Architecture is very design focused and technically driven with innovative software and bulletproof process. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture for the long term.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a competent Senior Graduate who is ready to take the step up to leading smaller scale project autonomously. You will have the opportunity to step up, but will also have access to guidance and mentoring from the Directors of the business who are passionate about the growth of their team members.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- You must be highly Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- Revizto, Navisworks, Enscape experience will also be highly regarded
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Very strong construction, construction phase and buildability knowledge
- Ideally a mix of project typologies with at least some Aged Care experience
Being a boutique sized company, the balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none. The team have lots of fun day to day and often have team events, lunches and drinks.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.