- Contract opportunity at one of Australia's leading energy pioneers
- 3 month initial engagement
- Adelaide CBD location
About the Company
Santos is one of the leading independent oil and gas producers in the Asia-Pacific region, supplying the energy needs of homes, businesses and major industries throughout Australia and Asia.
Chandler Macleod, in collaboration with Santos, is currently seeking office and field-based professionals for contract opportunities across Australia.
About the Role
Late in 2020, Santos implemented SAP S/4 Hana software. Your role will be to support the existing accounts team by performing a variety of accounts tasks and assist the team in finding efficiency and accuracy in these critical first few months. Specifically, this may include
- Raising requisitions or receipting payments in the ERP system
- Reconciling bank statements, general ledgers or supplier statements
- Liaising with vendors and the business to resolve discrepancies
- Preparing regular reports
- Participating in process improvement projects
- Completing additional business and project activities as required
Your key skills and experience include:
- Hold strong experience in finance or accounts at a support level
- Proficient in the use of SAP along with advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience in high volume accounts processing
- A team-driven, collaborative approach to completing tasks
If this sounds like you, and you have the required experience, skills, and qualifications for this contract opportunity, please 'Apply' today. A Chandler Macleod Consultant will be in contact to discuss your application further.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: To be considered for this position you must have current work rights in Australia (i.e. Australian citizenship, permanent residency, or eligible working visa) and the ability to commence immediately in South Australia.